Experience improved vitality, physical and mental strength & flexibility, and greater self awareness with Power Yoga.
Power Yoga, aka Power Vinyasa or Vinyasa Flow, is an invigorating, dynamic style of modern yoga practice.
Practiced in a warm room, this well balanced class starts at a moderate-fast pace and flows through a succession of warming and strengthening poses, before slowing down to move through a range of floor-based postures, always finishing in savasana (relaxation). Taught with an emphasis on safe anatomical alignment (including optional modifications), effective breathing, and personal empowerment, this is an accessible and stimulating class for both new and experienced students.
So bring your mat*, towel and water bottle and get ready to move, sweat and reconnect through an energising 60 minute flow.
What Are the Benefits of Power Yoga?
- Increases flexibility, strength, and stamina
- Power yoga is low impact, but highly effective
- Improves posture and reduces back pain
- Provides an alternative method for strengthening your bones
- Power yoga promotes weight loss
- Improves your mood
- Improves self-image and helps confidence
- Helps you de-stress
- Can improve your quality of sleep
- Improves concentration and memory